If you’ ve viewed a wedding card site lately, you know just how many options exist for the contemporary bride. Narrowing down the field can be frustrating at first, but knowing the fundamental categories of invitation can make things easier. For your perusal and guidance, consider the following six types of wedding invitations:
- Classic: Like the majority of wedding dresses, these invites come in whitened. Common features include embossing plus lace. At most, they have one highlight color. Simple, elegant, and generally fitting, you can’ t fail with classic invites. Unless you wish something snazzier. In such a case, you should consider the next option.
- Contemporary: The particular rule with modern or modern cards is simple: break expectations. These invites come in unusual shapes, like circles and elongated rectangles. Shades play a larger role, as do geometric patterns and photos. These credit cards provide bold introductions to any wedding ceremony.
- Photo: This is the the majority of personal option of any available. Images range in size from full spread to main accent. Based on the picture you choose, you can create any kind of environment on your card that you want. It’ s completely customizable.
- Stylish: This category is always changing, however for the moment, bright water color flushes are totally in. The backs of these cards show beautiful, shiny stripes and flowers of color. Distinct, tasteful, and fun, these cards are perfect for a fun summer wedding.
- Vintage: There’ s nothing wrong with bringing back an older feel to your cards. Vintage looks vary from the particular quaint to the lush. The common style tends to be subtle coloring that soothes rather than shocks.
- Whimsical: If your wedding is going to be light plus cheery, consider the cards to match. These cards come in wide variety. They often rely on cartoons, humorous sketches, and entertaining phrases. Simple or complex, they can fit even the quirkiest of desires.
- Minimalist: You can also go with a very simplistic design that utilizes the natural beauty of your font without any extra colors or patterns to distract. These invitations are very in right now and can be surprisingly inexpensive as well.
- Crafty: Crafty wedding invitation designers will integrate ribbon into the invitation itself, or even create custom wedding invitation rubber stamps and stamp out their invitations on cardstock. Pockets, folds, closes, and more are available with wedding sets, but you do need to put in the time and attention to make sure that your invites come out looking right.